Alberto Bueno is FC Porto player
Alberto Bueno (Madrid, 20 March 1988) is a very talented forward.
Under Lopetegui´s orders, Alberto have been the chance to play the Champions League while in the domestic competitions they hobnob with Sporting and Benfica. Top-level competitive challenges for a striker raised at Real Madrid and refined at Real Valladolid, Derby County and Rayo Vallecano.
Alberto joined the Real Madrid “cantera” at the age 12 (season 2001/02). Two season later, in the junior team, he showed his goal scoring ability alongside, among others, Juan Mata. From there, the ascent to the first team was unstoppable. In the 2005-06 season, at the age 16, he won the league and the winners cup with the youth team. Alberto finished those months scoring more than 40 goals. No Spanish player of his age set a similar record. In 2007 he debuted with Castilla in Segunda División, and in the 2008-09 season he put the icing on the cake. He played with Real Madrid in La Copa del Rey (first leg of the qualifying round against Real Unión; in the second leg he scored a stunning goal). He also had minutes in the Champions League and La Liga.
In search of a greater role, Alberto left Real Madrid to join Valladolid. After a season in Primera División (2009-2010), he was loaned to Derby County. Upon his return, Valladolid won the promotion to the top flight (2011-2012). The next season 2012-2013 he settled in the Primera División with the Castilian side. Rayo Vallecano, always alert to any opportunity on the market, penned a contract with Alberto. In his two years spell at the club, his footballing growth was spectacular under Paco Jémez orders. The season 2014-15 was his best; he closed the season with 17 goals and 4 assists. He became Rayo Vallecano´s top scorer in Primera (surpassing Bolo) and he gave an outstanding performance to the fans against Levante on 28 Feb 2015 (four goals in 14 minutes). Never, a Rayo player had scored four goals in the same match in Primera División.
With the National Team, although he has not been capped, also had an excellent level. He was the U-19 top scorer in the 2006 European Cup in Poland (five goals, one of them in the final). Spain won the tournament with players like Piqué, Mata, Granero and Mario Suárez in their ranks. A year later, he played the U-20 World Cup in Canada. There, after a deserved victory over Brazil in the last sixteen (with goal from Alberto in extra time), the Czech Republic edged out Spain in the quarter-final.
- 2006-09. Real Madrid Castilla
- 2007. Named for the Once de Plata de Fútbol Draft
- 2008-09. Alberto plays some matches with Real Madrid. Debuts with the first team on 30 Oct 2008 (against Real Unión de Irún); Debuts in La Liga on 22 Nov 2008 (against Recreativo de Huelva); Debuts in Champions League the 25 Nov 2008 (against BATE Borisov)
- 2009. Named for the Once de Plata de Fútbol Draft
- 2009-13. Real Valladolid
- 2011-12. Primera División promotion (7 goals)
- 2012-13. 6 goals and four assists between Liga and Copa
- 2010-11. Derby County (loan)
- Scores 5 goals and 7 assists
- 2013-15. Rayo Vallecano
- 2013-14. Scores 11 goals in La Liga
- 2014-15. Scores 17 goals in La Liga (four goals in the same match, against Levante in 14 minutes).
Beats Bolo as Rayo´s top scorer in Primera División (scores 28 goals in two seasons).
Named Best Player of the Month of February
- 2015-2016. FC Porto
- 2016-17. Granada FC and CD Leganés (loan)
- U-19 European champion in Poland (2006). Scores two goals in the final agaisnt Scotland. Top scorer of the tournament with 5 goals
- Quarter finalist in the U-20 World Cup in Canada (2007)