Álvaro Bautista is one of the reference pilots in the MotoGP World and is a member of the Pull&Bear Aspar Team.
Álvaro Bautista debuted in MotoGP in 2010 after a successful track that saw him crown himself as World Champion of 125 cc in 2006 and runner-up of 250cc in 2007 and 2009.
The Spaniard, quick and competitive as few, lives with passion a sport that let him become one of the references of the motorcycling elite. His presence in the media is reinforced by an important activity on his social networks, where he shares with his followers all his life in MotoGP and also his more personal side.
- Sixth Place in MotoGP 2013 cc World cup
- Fifth Place in MotoGP 2012 cc World cup
- Thirteenth place in the MotoGP 2011 cc World cup
- Thirteenth place in the MotoGP 2010 cc World cup
- Fourth place in the 250cc World cup in 2009
- Runner-Up champion of the 250cc World cup in 2008
- Fourth place in the 250cc World cup in 2007
- World Champion 125cc World cup in 2006
- Fifteenth place in the 125cc World cup in 2005
- Seventh in the 125cc World cup in 2004
- 20th position in the 125cc World cup in 2003