During his relationship with ImagoSport, Diego Forlán played for Atlético de Madrid and was a key player of the Uruguay national team during the 2010 World Cup.
Being a highly professional international footballer, Diego Forlán has an enviable track record. His goal instinct has taken him to be one of the best strikers of the last decade.
The striker trusted ImagoSport in 2010 to become one of the first footballers to use Social Networks successfully. His sports achievements and online reputation thanks to a personal branding strategy have been studied by others. During his career he has played in prestigious clubs (Manchester United, Villarreal, Atlético Madrid, Inter de Milán or Peñarol). His performance with the selection of Uruguay has also been spectacular. He is the second top scorer in the history of La Celeste (36 goals).
- 2002-03 Premier League with Manchester United
- 2003 FA Community Shield with Manchester United
- 2003-04 FA Cup with Manchester United
- Intertoto Cup in 2004 with Villarreal
- Top goal scorer in 2004-05 with Villarreal
- Ballon d’Or 2004-2005 with Villarreal
- Top goal scorer in 2008-09 with Villarreal
- Ballon d’Or 2008-2009 with Villarreal
- UEFA Europa Legue in 2010 with Atletico Madrid
- Player of the 2010 World Cup with Uruguay
- Champion of the Super Cup with Atletico Madrid in 2010
- Star team for the World Cup 2010
- Best goal of the World Cup 2010
- Charrúa de Oro for Best Athlete of Uruguay 2010
- GQ Best Sportsman of the Year 2010 Award
- 2010 Fox Sports Award for Best Footballer
- 2010 Fox Sports Award for Best Athlete
- Champion of the Copa America with Uruguay in 2011
- Olympic Altar of the season 2010-2011
- Uruguayan Championship 2015-16 (Peñarol)