Martín Anselmi is ons of the America´s most promising coaches. The second youngest Argentine coach to win a Conmebol title (37 years old, a couple of months older than Ramón Díaz when he lifted the Libertadores in 1996) and recent winner of the Copa Sudamericana with Independiente Del Valle against Sao Paulo, he understands the demands and complexity of today’s football and intends to continue taking steps forward with the advice of ImagoSport.
Anselmi has made steady and sure steps in his coaching career. He started in his country, at Excursionistas, before joining Gabriel Milito’s coaching staff at Independiente and then starting to work in Ecuador, where he met Miguel Angel Ramirez, with whom he would collaborate to achieve Independiente del Valle’s first Copa Sudamericana in 2019. After an experience at one of the most important clubs in Brazil like Internacional, Anselmi returns to Independiente del Valle with great success: The Ecuatorian team wins the Copa Sudamericana again and confirms itself as one of the most interesting football projects in America right now.
With ambition and leadership skills, Martin Anselmi understands the role of the modern coach and his ability to share ideas beyond what is seen on the pitch. With that concept, he has an official profile on instagram and an official website where it will be possible to consult the most reliable information about his career and his way of understanding football.
- 2015-16. Excursionistas – Academy coach
- 2016-17. Independiente – Performance anaylst
- 2017-18. Atalanta – Assistant coach
- 2018-19. Univ. Católica – Second team coach
- 2019-20. Independiente Del Valle – Assistant coach
- 2021. Internacional Porto Alegre – Assistant coach
- 2021-22. U. La Calera de Chile – Coach
- 2022-Now. Independiente Del Valle – Coach
- Champion of the South American Cup.