Since 2022 we collaborate with the MMR Samuel Sánchez ACADEMY managing its communication. A reference in national cycling and directed by the Asturian and Benjamín Noval.
Created in 2015, the Academy has been among the two best junior teams in our country for the last two seasons. As a result, young people like Iván Romeo, Mario Aparicio or Pelayo Sánchez have given way to professionalism. A trend that continues: in 2022 Hugo de la Calle finished in first place in the national ranking of the category.
For us, communication is key for many reasons, since it is part of the values with which we founded this project seven years ago that excites us so much. With ImagoSport we take another step so the young people who are the soul of the academy understand its value and work on it. This step forward is going to be very positive for the academy and for all the people and companies that collaborate with us.
For us it is a real dream to collaborate in a project that promotes teamwork, effort and in general the values of sport, helping many young people to learn and enjoy cycling every day.
- Created in 2015, more than 200 young people have been part of it.
- First place in the junior national ranking in 2021.
- First school to train with Machining Meets Cycling by Ceratizit.
- Pioneer in conducting a performance study with the European University.
- During the pandemic, delivered 5,530 euros to the Red Cross through a solidarity raffle.
- Five cyclists turned professional: Iván Romeo, Pelayo Mayo, Mario Aparicio, Edu Pérez Landaluce, Vicente Hernáiz.