Samuel Sánchez is former cylist, Gold in Beijing 2008.
Brave and fighter, Samuel Sánchez has everything we want in ImagSport to be a part of this family to which he incorporates himself with the intention of creating a brand image given his contrasted sports figure.
The former cyclist, Gold in Beijing 2008, has started a new stage at ImagoSport in which he will speak about his adventorous life and challenges, and where he will make pedagogy in the sports that he loves since he was a kid.
In love with Ski, Samu doesn’t only show on his social networks his professional cycling profile, he also shows other concerns with which he might capture followers and brands. Hand in hand with this agency, Samuel Sánchez #s8s— offers tips and tools to become a cycling and skiing specialist.
In addition to this, Samuel Sánchez has always had road safety as one of his main aims, but he also wants to share the values that have made him who he is. This is why he founded the Samuel Sánchez-MMR Ciclyng Academy, a formation academy integrated by a cycling school and a cadet and junior team that share his passion for the bycicle world in Asturias.
Trajectory as a cyclist
- Gold in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games
- Stage winner in the Tour de France and 2011 Mountain Award (Premio de la Montaña)
- 5-stage winner in La Vuelta
- 8-stage winner in the Tour of the Basque Country
- Stage winner in the Criterium Douphiné
- Second classified in the Tour 2010
- Second place in La Vuelta 2009
- Third place in the La Vuelta 2007
- Second place UCI Pro Tour 2006
- Third place UCI World Ranking 2009
- Statue and street in his honor in Oviedo
- Royal Order of Sports Merit 2009
- Favorite Son of Oviedo 2008
- National Children’s Sports Award Doña Elena 2008
- Best Asturian Sportsman 2006